This post is also available in german/deutsch.
Sweet and rich, this Poppy Seed Crumble Cheesecake is perfect for a leisurely sunday. Delicious shortcrust pastry, juicy filling and crunchy crumble. I love poppy seeds and I love cheesecake, I would say the perfect combination.
If you can’t find one or want to make it yourself.
You put about 700 g of vegetable yogurt (vanilla soybean, for example) in a sieve lined with a cheesecloth and let everything drip overnight / 12 hours. That should give about 500 g of curd.
If you are not vegan, you can also use normal curd cheese.
I use this brand for steam poppy seeds .
If you try this Poppy Seed Crumble Cheesecake or one of my other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag @KLARASLIFE on Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE We would love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
Vegan poppy seed cheese cake
- 125 g of flour
- 70 g of vegan butter Alsan
- 20 g of sugar
- 1 tbsp cold water
- 500 g vegan quark
- 180 g steam poppy ready to cook
- 100-120 g of sugar
- 25 g butter liquid
- 25 g cornstarch or 1/2 packet vanilla pudding powder
- 3 tbsp vegetable milk
- Abrasion of a 1/2 lemon
- 100 g of flour
- 70 g of butter
- 80 g of sugar
- 2 tbsp raisins washed
- 20 cm springform
- Quickly knead all ingredients into a dough with your hands. Wrap in cling film and allow to rest for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Knead all ingredients with your hands to sprinkle. Put aside.
- Mix the quark, lemon, butter and sugar with the whisk. Mix vanilla pudding powder or cornstarch with milk and stir in the quark mixture.
- Then mix in the steam poppy. Who likes add raisins.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Remove dough from the fridge and roll out on a lightly floured work surface. Place in the springform and press on the edge.
- Pierce the pastry tray several times with a fork. Add the poppy seeds mixture and smooth. Cover with crumble and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- If the cake turns brown, cover with baking paper.
- After the baking time, leave the cake for 15 minutes with the oven door slightly open in the oven that has been switched off. Then place the cake on a cake rack and let it cool in the mold.
- I use this poppy seed brand
- Rich in protein and soy based are the vegan quark products from Alpro.
- Also on soy based is the vegan cottage cheese from Provamel.
- Almond-based products Qvark from Hiel
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.