This post is also available in german/deutschHello ice cream friends, what couldn´t be better for such a hot weather than a homemade peach apricot ice cream. Sweet peaches, apricots, a hint of vanilla and vegan whipped cream. So delicious! I have to say the purchase of an ice cream maker was the best we did last year. Home-made ice cream is unbeatable. Not too sweet and we can always make our favorite varieties or new creations. If you have great combinations, please leave them in a comment, maybe your combination are soon on our blog. If you do not have ice cream machine you can give the ice after mixing in a freezer. But result isn´t so creamy.
If you try this peach apricot ice cream or one of my other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag @KLARASLIFE on Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE We would love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
Peach apricot ice cream
- 4-5 peaches
- 2-3 apricots
- 50 g of sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 200 ml vegan whipped cream
- Stone peaches and apricots and quarter them. Put in a saucepan and bring to a boil with sugar. Simmer for 10 minutes and stir until the fruit is soft.
- Mix and pass through a sieve.
- Add the cream and stir well.
- Put in the ice cream maker and let it freeze for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy immediately or store in a freezer.
- Take 10 minutes out of the cooler before serving.
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.