This post is also available in german/deutsch.Fresh nourishing lentil bolognese with pasta and salat. Gosh thats my fav meal of rainy and cold days, yummy! I often use canned tomatoes, they are much better than their reputation. Canned tomatoes are picked ripe and immediately processed. Look for organic goods and without sugar added. Registered manufacturers add sugar. We don´t want that.
I have got used to a long time to read the ingredients on the packaging. If more than 5 ingredients stand on it which I can not read or do not know. I let it be! Best always buy fresh ingredients, as far as one is possible.
This is my Lentil Bolognese, with fresh vegetables and spices. Do you like something oriental? You can add a pinch of cinnamon. Here let the parmesan away. Now have fun while cook at!
200 g of brown or puy lentils
1 onion, finely chopped
1 -2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 bay leaf
3 tablespoons tomato paste
2 carrots, cut into small cubes
1 piece of celery tuber
400 ml of hot water
2 tbsp olive oil
1 sprig of rosemary, chopped
Knife tip cinnamon
1 handful of basil and coriander
salt and pepper
Heat the olive oil in a large pan and add onion, garlic, rosemary, carrots and celery and sauté for 5 minutes.
Add bay leaf.
Add the tomato paste to the roast and deglaze with hot water. Add the lentils and cook over medium heat for 30 to 40 minutes. If necessary, add more water or vegetable stock. Add the salt to the first end. This makes the lenses softer faster.
Cook pasta and serve with basil and or coriander.
Add salt and pepper.
Leave us a comment!
If you try this lentil bolognese or one of our other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it.
- 200 g of small brown or puy lentils
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 small carrots cut into small cubes
- 1/4 piece of celery tuber
- 400 ml of hot water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 sprig of rosemary chopped
- Knife tip cinnamon
- 1 handful of basil and coriander
- salt and pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan and add onion, garlic, rosemary, carrots and celery and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add bay leaf.
- Add the tomato paste to the roast and deglaze with hot water. Add the lentils and cook over medium heat for 30 to 40 minutes. If necessary, add more water or vegetable stock. Add the salt to the first end. This makes the lenses softer faster.
- Cook pasta and serve with basil and mozzarella (vegan).
- Add salt and pepper.
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.