This post is also available in german/deutsch
Hi Friends. My favorite gifts are edible gifts. Why? Because they are so personality. It´s so a nice present and not only for christmas or for birthday. Make it for your beloved, to say thank you.
If you like you can make this truffles also with dried plums.
- 250 g dried figs chopped
- 154 g Oreo Cookies
- 200 g dark chocolate meldet
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 Capsule cardamom ground
- 1/2 Orange zest
- 200 g dark chocolate melted
- Place cookies a food processor and blend until finely chopped.
- Add figs, spices and orange rind and process until just combined.Add melted chocolate and pulse until just combined. Place in a bowl and refrigerate for 30 Minutes.
- Roll 1 tbsp portions into balls and refrigerate.Melt the chocolate and dip the balls into the chocolate and place them back on the plate with a fork.When all are covered in chocolate.Refrigerate and let cool for 1 hour.
- Keep it refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 1 week
- Use a fork for dipping in chocolate