This post is also available in german/deutsch
Hi Guys! Are you in Christmas mood, too?
- 200 g of wheat flour
- 50 g of ground almonds
- 120 g vegan butter
- 50 g of sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- Abrasion of a 1/2 lemon
- Orange marmalade and raspberry jam
- Powdered sugar or birch sugar
- Place all dough ingredients in a Food Processor and mix until the dough becomes crumbly.
- Place on a worktop, knead quickly with your hands and shape into a disc. Wrap in cling film and let it rest for 2 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Roll out the dough on a floured worktop and cut out stars / hearts. Cut out a small star at half of the squares in the middle to create a frame. Place on a sheet of baking paper and bake for 12 minutes.
- Let cool on a grid. Heat the jam a bit. Cover the cookies with jam and put the ramen on top. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.