Hello everyone, it’s time for a portion of pasta with an ultra delicious creamy Carrot Turmeric Pasta Sauce! Made so fix and you only need 8 ingredients. And most of you certainly have everything at home.
FAVORITE PASTA, CARROTS, TURMERIC, (CILANTRO SEEDS), GARLIC.
TOPPING: PINE NUTS, DRIED TOMATOES, OLIVES.
Creamy Carrot Turmeric Pasta Sauce.Print Pin Rate
- 150 g of pasta
- 4 medium carrots - peeled and roughly diced
- 1 garlic clove - chopped
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 8 cilantro seeds
- 50 ml white wine
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 2-3 dried tomatoes - chopped
- 1 tbsp olives - quartered
- Cress and hemp seeds
- Cook pasta according to the package instructions.
- Fry carrots and garlic in a saucepan with olive oil.
- Add turmeric and cilantro. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add 500 ml vegetable stock and cook until soft. Put the white wine in a blender and mix very creamy.
- Put the sauce back in the pot and warm. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast pine nuts in a pan Add tomatoes and olives and roast briefly.
- Drain the pasta well and mix with the sauce. Spread on a plate and serve with the topping.
- If you like, you can add cress and hemp seed.
I love it when there is still something crisp on my pasta dish. The combination of creamy and crisp is unbeatable. And it makes the whole thing even more interesting. A taste experience!
Recipe: Ramin Images: Kathrin