This post is also available in german/deutsch.Hello everyone, it’s time for a delicious portion of pasta with an ultra delicious creamy Carrot Turmeric Sauce! This sauce are read in 30 minutes and you only need 8 ingredients. And most of the ingredients are already at home.
Your FAVORITE PASTA, CARROTS, TURMERIC, (CILANTRO SEEDS), GARLIC.
If you don’t find any coriander seeds or you don’t like them. you can also use fennel seeds. These also fit very well.
TOPPING: PINE NUTS, DRIED TOMATOES, OLIVES.
This carrot turmeric sauce is:
- ready in 30 minutes
- fast in the making
If you try this carrot turmeric sauce or one of my other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag @KLARASLIFE on Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE We would love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
Carrot Turmeric Sauce for easy pasta dishes | vegan
- 150 g of pasta
- 4 medium carrots peeled and roughly diced
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 8 cilantro seeds
- 50 ml white wine
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 2-3 dried tomatoes chopped
- 1 tbsp olives quartered
- Cress and hemp seeds
- Cook pasta according to the package instructions.
- Fry carrots and garlic in a saucepan with olive oil.
- Add turmeric and cilantro. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add 500 ml vegetable stock and cook until soft. Put the white wine in a blender and mix very creamy.
- Put the sauce back in the pot and warm. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast pine nuts in a pan Add tomatoes and olives and roast briefly.
- Drain the pasta well and mix with the sauce. Spread on a plate and serve with the topping.
- If you like, you can add cress and hemp seed.
I love it when there is still something crisp on my pasta dish. The combination of creamy and crisp is unbeatable. And it makes the whole thing even more interesting. A taste experience!
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.