It`s already october! And the cosy times begin. And for extra energy and vitamins. I make a Cranberry latte. Okay and I´m a big pink fan.
This latte is so simple that I’ve been thinking, to post it. Then I thought, of course, I do it and the color is still so beautiful.
I am well a fan of uncomplicated recipes. It should be fun and prepare joy for me.
1 tbsp Cranberry Powder
250 ml Oat milk, lukewarm
optional 1 tsp maple syrup
Mix in a jar cranberry powder with the half of the milk. Foams on the other half milk and pour in the jar.
Speaking of cosy, I love the autumn. Then begins the time with cookies, stews and soups. And I love it to wear my green hat.
If you try this cranberry latte or one of my other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag @KLARASLIFE on Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE We would love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
- 1 tbsp Cranberry Powder
- 250 ml Oat milk lukewarm
- optional 1 tsp maple syrup
- Mix in a jar cranberry powder with the half of the milk. Foams on the other half milk and pour in the jar.
OCTOBER LINKS & CAKES
- Banana for my heart. Omg look at this delicious Banana Cream Pie!!! I need it in my life!
- Autumn tasty cakes Hazelnut Caramel, Pecan Pie Cake, Tangerine Curd Tart and Gluten free Pumpkin Pie.
- DIY X- Mas Gifts! Gifts now? Yes we have october and you know how fast the time goes by until christmas.
- Expect Wonderful Things to Happen
- I´m a totally beauty freak. I love to buy new beauty products or I do selfmade hair mask. And now maybe I found a new Hair secret, honey
- Last but not least; Crumbles makes my heart higher.
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.