This post is also available in german/deutsch.
Are you a pancake or waffle type? I’m pretty specific about my waffles. Crunchy on the outside and fluffy inside! Bonus points, freeze and fry in the toaster. Tasting like freshly baked. I love the taste of lemon waffles. They fit perfectly in the warm season. You can use coconut yoghurt, soy yoghurt or even Greek yoghurt. For those who like it even more fruity, there are even more lemon zests on the waffles.
Lemon Waffles for cosy and sunny breakfast situations
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #klaraslife on Instagram. We’d love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
- 260 g wheat flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- pinch of salt
- 250 ml milk of your choice
- Abrasion of an organic lemon
- 3-4 tbsp yogurt
- sugar with flowers or your fav
- Heat waffle iron.
- Mix flour, sugar, lemon and salt and mix with the milk to a smooth dough.
- Bake in a waffle iron.
- Garnish the waffles with yogurt, sugar and lots of blueberries.
- Hot waffles taste best.
I have use a special sugar with dried flowers and orange. But you can use your fav also.