This post is also available in german/deutsch.Moist and incredibly fluffy !! It´s Easter and these easter brunch coffee vanilla cupcakes are super delicious. You can save on many things but not when it comes to cakes and cookies. Better to eat a piece with pleasure than 2-3 without satisfaction (is the same with light products, right?)! I do not get enough of it. And they are great on your Easter table I’m sure. Without frosting they are also a hit.
HOW DOES YOUR EASTER CELEBRATE?
In the next few days I will publish 2 more Easter brunch recipes for you. I hope you like them.
If you try these coffee vanilla cupcakes or one of my other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag us @KLARASLIFEon Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE so we can see them and share with the community! Thank you!
Easterbrunch Coffee vanilla Cupcakes with vanilla frosting
- 200 g of flour
- 2 tsp of baking soda
- 140 g of sugar
- 115 g vegan butter room temperature
- 2 organic eggs room temperature
- 120 ml of milk oat, rice or whole milk
- 1 tsp of granulated coffee from Maison Gern saffron, cinnamon, tonka bean or nature
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Lay the muffin dish with muffin paper.
- Mix flour and baking powder.
- Beat butter and sugar with the handheld mixer until creamy 2-3 minutes.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beat for 2 minutes, ingredients should come together.
- Add flour and milk but do not over mix.
- fold the coffee granules in 2/3 of the dough.
- First the coffee dough then layer the vanilla dough into the molds.
- Bake in the oven for 18 minutes.
- Allow cupcakes to cool completely on a griddle.
- Frosting see below.
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.