This post is also available in german/deutsch
Hi friends, here you can see my chickpea falafels. This recipe is reminds me to my trip to Berlin, where I ate my first falafel. Mhhh they was so delicious.
Easy Chickpea Falafel
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #klaraslife on Instagram. We’d love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
Crunchy chickpea falafel
- 1 can chickpeas washed and drained (safe chickpea water)
- Big bunch of parsley
- some fresh cilantro
- 1 green onion sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1 handful cilantro
- 1 tsp cumin optional
- 2-3 tbsp corn flour
- Add the chickpeas, green onions, garlic, cilantro, parsley, lemon and 2-3 tbsp chickpea water in food processor and puree until it is fairly smooth. You want it to hold together but still see some chunks.
- If the consistency right add flour, salt, cumin and stir.
- Forme balls
- Fry the falafels in the pan with olive or sunflower seed oil until golden.
- Serve with salad or you can packed the falafels in a flatbread and garnish with salad, cabbage and sauce.
Enjoy this delicious recipe! We love to see your creations. More falafel recipes HERE