This post is also available in german/deutsch.Hi lovelies! Ready for something special? yasss…. okay here are my extra basic crêpes recipe. whooo.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #klaraslife on Instagram. We’d love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
basic crêpes recipe
- 2 tbsp vegan butter melted
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 180 g of flour
- 150 ml milk oat vanilla milk
- ½ tsp bourbon vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Add all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- If the dough is too thick, add some sparkling water.
- In a medium sized pan, fry the crepes golden brown on both sides.
- Fold and serve with nut cream and berries.
I hope you like it!
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.