This post is also available in german/deutsch.It is autumn and we serve a delicious recipe with Carrots Linguine! And as in all seasons that comes, I have a weeping and a laughing eye. Sad that the hot time is over and cheerfully gather over cool fresh days, cardigans, boots, chestnuts and more. Especially about many delicious things. Apples, plums, pumpkins, mushrooms, corn, grapes, chestnuts, blackberries and cabbages. I am already rapturous with all the delicious things that I enumerate. yay!
Ramin has created for you a colorful and autumn pasta look. If you do not like raisins, just leave them out. Although they are excellent to taste, but with raisins it is probably so either you like them or not.
If you try these carrots linguine or one of my other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag us @KLARASLIFEon Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE so we can see them and share with the community! Thank you!
Carrots Linguine with Radicchio Onion Vegetables
- 100 g of linguine Pasta
- 2 carrots
- 2-3 leaves Radicchio white and red part cut separate in strips
- ½ Spring onion Julienne
- a few raisins optional
- some pine nuts roasted
- some fennel green
- 2 small tomatoes
- Parsley chopped
- salt pepper
- olive oil
- Cook noodles according to the instructions. Slightly catch some noodle water.
- Peel the carrots and use the spiral cutter to prepare thin vegetable spaghetti.
- Cook in salted water for 3-4 minutes and drain.
- Fry parsley, white part of Radicchio, Julienne onions in olive oil.
- Add 2 tbsp of noodle water and 1 tbsp white wine.
- Add the raisins and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, add fennel green and the red part of the radicchio. Salt & Peppers.
- Mix Pasta and carrot spaghetti together and served on a plate.
- Serve with the radicchio onion mixture and serve with pine nuts, quartered tomatoes and basil.
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.