This post is also available in german/deutsch
Tadaaaa and here is my Orange Bircher Muesli! Super delicious and a long time favorite. I am a total breakfast person and I need it every morning or the whole day. What I am just totally. Coffee and a slice of bread with homemade strawberry or orange jam, super simple but divine.
I also have phases where I only eat one thing. Do you know that? e.g. for weeks only Avocado toast, Smoothie Bowls, Porridges, Bircher Muesli or just a bread with homemade jam.
Orange Bircher Muesli with Flaxseeds and Figs
- 100 g oatmeal
- 1 tbsp of linseed crushed
- Raisins optinal
- some almonds whole or chopped
- Orange abrasion of half an organic orange
- Juice of half an orange
- 100 ml of water
- 50 ml of oat milk
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- Soak oatmeal, vanilla and almonds overnight in water.
- Mix oatmeal mixture with raisins, orange juice, yoghurt, oat milk and orange peel.
- Add more liquid or yoghurt, depending on the creaminess.
- Serve with oranges, figs and raspberries.
If you are not a fan of raisins, leave it away are use chopped dates.
Sophies Blog is a pure bliss, I love it to read her blog and to bake and cook her creations. Like
MORNING GLORY LOAF
Tina with her beautiful pictures and her mouth watering VEGAN LEMON TARTS
Ashley`s Blog is really a feast for the eyes and mouth! Already her pictures are enchanting. I think I need this for my weekend MAPLE PECAN PIE WITH CINNAMON SPELT CRUST
Agnes has a eye for beautiful things, take a look at her guide to FOOD STYLING & PHOTOGRAPHY
Enjoy it Klara xx