This post is also available in german/deutsch
Hey hey friends, ready for a super delicious oven sweet potato recipe? fine, you are right. I love this simple but healthy meal. You can put the sweet potato in the microwave in a water bath. The sweet potato is ready in few minutes. Or you can use the oven.
Oven sweet potato with vegetables and tofu
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #klaraslife on Instagram. We’d love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
OVEN SWEET POTATO WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES
- 1 bar of celery
- a sweet potato
- 1 spring onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 champignon
- 1 slice of ginger
- 1 small red pointed pepper
- 1 small green pointed pepper
- 1 carrot
- 40 grams of tofu
- 2 tablespoons of peanut oil
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons vegetable yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon black sesame
- splash of lemon juice
- Pinch of cumin
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Prick sweet potato with a fork and bake in the oven for 25 -30 minutes.
- Cut the spring onion, green and red peppers into fine rings. Finely chop garlic and ginger. Mushroom, carrot and tofu.
- Stilling celery.
- Heat oil in a pan. Turmeric, pepper, salt and stir briefly. Fry the garlic, ginger and tofu for 1 minute, then add the vegetables and cook for 5 minutes until firm. Remove the pan from the stove; stir in the mushrooms.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Cut the sweet potato lengthwise and slightly crush the pulp with the fork. Spread the vegetables on top and serve with the dip and fresh cilantro.
We hope you like the oven sweet potato with vegetables.