This post is also available in german/deutsch
Hi friends, a new recipe is coming to you. Red lentil soup. The weekend was super beautiful with lots of sun and at the end of the day with a red nose haha. But it was worth it. We was in the Bavaria mountains ohh such a beautiful place.
When I come home, I do not want to stand in the kitchen for hours. No, I need a fast and healthy dish. And this red lentil soup is perfect for it.
And normally you have all the ingredients at home.
Red lentil soup. rich in iron & magnesium
And you get so many important nutrient in one bowl. Thats fantastic. Lentils are so good and one of my many favorite ingredients in the kitchen. This is easy peasy red lentil soup, because it makes it by themselves. And after 30 minutes your lunch or dinner is ready to servet. With some greens and yogurt (of your choice) your meal is full with rich ingredients.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #klaraslife on Instagram. We’d love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
Red Lentil Soup
- 200 g red lentils washed and drained
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 2 garlic glove halved
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/3 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- coconut oil
- 1 liter vegetable broth
- Serve with greens:
- mint leaves
- yogurt of your choice
- papadam bread
- Heat oil in a large pot. Add onions and garlic to the pot along with the spices and saute for about 5 minutes.
- Add tomato paste and stir. Add lentils and vegetable broth. Bring to boil and reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- If necessary add more liquide.
- With salt to taste.
- Serve with greens, yogurt and papadam.
Enjoy this delicious red lentil soup.
PIN MY PICTURES ON PINTEREST!