This creamy tomato soup is my absolutely favorite. The balance between sour and sweet is just perfect. Sometimes I have a problem with sour dishes or red wine. Heartburn, It´s a typical family problem. But I´m super happy about this soup result Ahh I love it and the crunchy toppings fits perfectly too.
Creamy tomato soup with delicious toppingsPrint Pin Rate
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 1 large carrot diced
- ½ chili
- 2 cans of tomatoes a 400 ml
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 500 ml vegetable stock + more
- 1 Bay leaf
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika powder
- Salt pepper
- Basil oil:
- 1 handful of basil
- 80 ml of olive oil
- 150 g of chickpeas
- Almond flakes roasted
- Soy cream half whipped
- Fry the onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Add the carrots and chilli and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste and fry for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in tomatoes, vegetable stock, bay leaf and paprika and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Mix basil with salt and oil.
- Mix the chickpeas with a little oil, salt and smoked paprika and bake for 15-20 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Remove the bay leaf and finely puree the soup in the mixer or with the hand blender.
- Session and add some broth if necessary.
- Arrange in small bowls and decorate with basil oil, roasted chickpeas, almonds and soy cream.
I use this smoked paprika spice *HERE it` s so delicious! *affiliate link