This post is also available in german/deutsch
Also, let’s make soup, shall we?
This simple green pea soup includes two of my favorite vegetables. You can enjoy it as is, but any creamy soup calls for a garnish, am I right? And in my opinion, they totally make it.If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #klaraslife on Instagram. We’d love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
- 1 broccoli, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1 cup green TK peas
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 small handful of parsley
- salt and pepper
- 500 ml vegetable stock
- Sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and or sesame, roasted
- Heat a large saucepan or pot medium heat. Once hot, add 2 Tbsp oil and shallot and garlic. Season lightly with salt and pepper and stir to coat. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until fragrant and translucent. Reduce heat if garlic begins browning.
- Add the mint and remove from the heat.
- Add broccoli vegetable broth and season with salt and pepper .Simmer for 20 minutes or until the broccoli is soft.
- Transfer soup to blender. Blend soup until creamy and smooth. Transfer back to pot and bring to medium heat and simmer.Garnish with seeds and chopped parsley and basil.
This soup it:
Packed with veggies
No soup should require more than a handful of ingredients, in my humble opinion. And this one fits the bill with 9 basic ingredients.text & images: klaraslife