This post is also available in: German (Deutsch)
did you have a happy new year?
New Year’s Eve is like any other day for me. So I was already in bed at 10.30 p.m and woke up just before midnight. In pajamas we stood at the window and watched the fireworks for 5 minutes.
Everything completely unspectacular. Except are these fine white chocolate cheesecake truffles
- Wholegrain biscuits, I took those from Leibniz. But I think other wholegrain biscuits do it too.
- powdered sugar
- vegan cream cheese or the ” normal ‘variant
- Good white chocolate and red food coloring. I used Pitaya powder. Also worked well 🙂
- 150 g wholegrain cracker
- 110 g vegan cream cheese or normal cream cheese
- 30 g of confectioners' sugar
- 25 g TK currants
- 200 g white chocolate
- 1 drop of red food coloring
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Put the cracker in food processor and process into fine crumbs. Add the cream cheese and the sugar. Mix until the dough comes together.
- Stir in the berries with a spoon. The mixture gets a bit wet. But that's okay.
- Now put 1.5 teaspoons of the mixture on the baking sheet. Do not roll yet!
- Let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes. This makes the dough stronger and easier to roll.
- After resting, form balls and place back into the refrigerator as you melt the chocolate.
- Dip the balls into the chocolate and place them back on the plate with a fork.
- When all are covered in chocolate. Add a drop of food coloring to the chocolate and sprinkle the balls with it.
- Refrigerate and let cool for 1 hour.