This post is also available in german/deutsch
THE PERFECT SUNDAY BREAKFAST.
I love fast and ingenious recipes and this vegan french toast is perfectly for the Sunday breakfast. If you are looking for something special, but you do not want it to be too complicated then you are in the right place with this vegan french toast. And the berry compote is also very fast. 1 handful of fresh berries or frozen berries, simmer in a small saucepan with vanilla for 5 minutes. Allow to cool slightly and then give to the naughty toast.
French toast: vegan, quick and delicious! Sometimes I forget these delicious things, I think I must check my morning routine Porridge & Co. you get a new friend! French toast on my breakfast list!!
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #klaraslife on Instagram. We’d love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
French Toast with Berry Compote, easy and vegan
- Whisk the flour, spices, milk and salt together in a shallow container.
- Gently heat the oil in a skillet.
- Dip a slice of the bread into the mixture and coat well on each side.
- Place in the skillet and fry on medium heat for a minute on each side until golden brown.
- Serve with berry compotet, syrup and yoghurt.
Which is totally delicious. If you cut the white bread slices a little thicker! Super yummy!