This post is also available in german/deutsch.This homemade Pistachio coconut Granola with nuts, coconut flakes and seeds are so delicious. You can enjoy this granola with plant based milk or yogurt.
Breakfast with a healthy twist. You can desire what do you eat. Homemade granola with (vegan) yogurt or almond milk. lots of fresh chopped fruits, sweet berries, jam or red fruit jelly-> I will post a delicious and easy recipe soon.
Try my pistachio & Coconut Granola. I´m sure you will love it.
If you try this pistachio coconut granola or one of my other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag @KLARASLIFE on Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE We would love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
Pistachio Coconut Granola
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a large baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Mix oil, maple syrup and peanut butter.
- Put all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well with the oil and maple syrup mixture.
- Put onto the baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Check every few minutes it isn´t burning.
- Allow to cool completely and store in a large jar.
- Serve with yogurt or milk, fruit or compote/jam.
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.