This post is also available in german/deutsch.Yes it is getting closer and the most beautiful time of the year has already begun, next to biscuits & stollen therefore belongs the gingerbread bundt cake with on the table. With gingerbread spice and dark chocolate, that´s a dream. What I love very much. When the cake is made quick and easy. Important in the case of sponge cake, the ingredients should be all warm and the butter soft. So the result is unbeatable delicious and soft. Beat the butter with the sugar until frothy.
Then submerge the eggs individually. Mix sieved flour with baking powder. And mix this with the warm chocolate milk under the butter mixture. Don´t go to the baking soda starts to work. In the greased bundt cake pan, bake for 30-40 min at 180 degrees.
I always take dark chocolate for baking. If you do not like one, you can use a lighter variety. For example, Made from my wish list.If you try this gingerbread bundt cake or one of my other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag @KLARASLIFE on Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE We would love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
Gingerbread bundt Cake with chocolate
- 180 g flour
- 100 g vegan butter soft
- 90 g sugar
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 160 ml almond milk
- 120 g dark chocolate chopped
- 2 tsp gingerbread spice
- pinch of salt
- wildflower loaf pan
- Heat almond milk in a saucepan and let the chocolate melt in it. Allow to cool slightly.
- Add butter, spices, salt and sugar in a mixing bowl and mix until froth, this takes about 5 minutes.
- Stir the eggs one by one.
- Mix the flour with baking powder add to the buttery mixture together with lukewarm chocolate milk.
- Pour dough in a greased loaf pan (⌀ 20-23 cm).
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes. Take the cake lukewarm from the mold.
Oh, what about the gifts! Already for the loved ones worried? No, If you are looking for a product, here you can see a collection of lovely products from Kitchen helpers, beauty products, bad weather goodies and delicious for body and soul.
1. gloves 2. lemongrass shampoo 3. rubber boots 4. hair serum 5. stool 6. rolling pin 7. placeset 8. coffee pot 9. gin 10. smoothie book 11. chocolate 12. vitamix 13. Mason Ball 14. cup Nordic Sea 15. kitchen scissors 16. spiralizer
Do you have christmas rituals?
SHARE THE LOVE!
Don’t forget to tag us on Social Media @klaraslife and use the hashtag #klaraslife . We love your creations!
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.