We have prepared a delicious salad with vegetable sticks for the meteorological autumn. Mmmmh so yummy !! In the coming weeks many new autumn recipes will come to you. There is something for everyone from sweet to savory. Do you have special wishes for what we should cook? Maybe with your vegetable varieties? Or even videos? We are looking forward to your feedback.
Fried Celery and Pumpkin Sticks on Salat w/ honey mustard dressing
- Salad mix radicchio, fries, spinach, beetroot leaves ..
- Celery sticks cut into sticks
- Pumpkin cut into sticks
- 1 lemon filet
- 1-2 organic goat cheese optional
- 2- 4 small organic eggs quartered optional
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey or agave syrup
- salt and pepper
- 1½ tbsp raspberry vinegar
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 tsp white wine + 1 tsp water
- Wash the lettuce.
- Fry celery and pumpkin sticks in olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients well.
- Add Salad on plate. Add vegetable sticks. Garnish with cheese, eggs and dressing.
* If you VEGAN REPLACE THE GOAT CHEESE SIMPLE BY CASHEW “CHEESE”
* STATE EGGS EASY TO PAST A COUPLE OF WALNUTS.
* Please use always organic eggs, or pick your eggs directly from the farmer, If you don´t have your own chicken.
ALSO FOR GOAT CHEESE QUALITY AND PROJECTS are important.
Recipe & Styling: Ramin
Text & Images: Kathrin