This post is also available in german/deutsch.
We have prepared a delicious Celery and Pumpkin Salad with vegetable sticks for the meteorological autumn. Mmmmh so yummy !! In the coming weeks many new autumn recipes will come to you. There is something for everyone from sweet to savory. Do you have special wishes for what we should cook? Maybe with your vegetable varieties? Or even videos? We are looking forward to your feedback.
If you try this celery and pumpkin salad or one of my other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag us @KLARASLIFEon Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE so we can see them and share with the community! Thank you!
Celery and Pumpkin Salad w/ honey mustard dressing
- Salad mix radicchio, fries, spinach, beetroot leaves ..
- Celery sticks cut into sticks
- Pumpkin cut into sticks
- 1 lemon filet
- 1-2 organic goat cheese optional
- 2- 4 small organic eggs quartered optional
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey or agave syrup
- salt and pepper
- 1½ tbsp raspberry vinegar
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 tsp white wine + 1 tsp water
- Wash the lettuce.
- Fry celery and pumpkin sticks in olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients well.
- Add Salad on a plate. Add vegetable sticks. Garnish with cheese, eggs and dressing.
- If you VEGAN REPLACE THE GOAT CHEESE SIMPLE BY CASHEW "CHEESE"
- EGGS use WALNUTS.
- Please use always organic eggs, or pick your eggs directly from the farmer, If you don´t have your own chicken.
* If you VEGAN REPLACE THE GOAT CHEESE SIMPLE BY CASHEW “CHEESE”
* STATE EGGS EASY TO PAST A COUPLE OF WALNUTS.
* Please use always organic eggs, or pick your eggs directly from the farmer, If you don´t have your own chicken.
ALSO FOR GOAT CHEESE QUALITY AND PROJECTS are important.
Recipe & Styling: Ramin
Text & Images: Kathrin
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.