This post is also available in german/deutsch
Hello everyone, it’s gray and cold outside but that does not matter on the stove simmering a creamy porridge with fragrant cinnamon and bananas. A good breakfast can make up for so much and sweeten the morning. Do you feel the same? So when I start my day with a delicious breakfast, I start strengthened and with positive energy in the day. Not only the food but also the preparation contributes to it. I love being in the kitchen in the morning, drinking my cup of coffee next to it and starting the day as I wish. I also like to get up early. Because nothing breaks a nice morning like hectic.
- Put the oatmeal in a pan and fry briefly.
- Add water and milk and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir.
- Mash 1 banana with the fork.
- Stir cinnamon and banana under the porridge and let it bubble for another 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Depending on the desired consistency, add milk. The consistency should be nice and creamy.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan and add banana slices and caramelise from both sides.
- Pour porridge into a small bowl and garnish with banana slices, berries, apples and nut butter.
- If you like, you can add maple syrup. Ready!