Yes it is getting closer and the most beautiful time of the year has already begun, next to biscuits & stollen therefore belongs the Christmas cake with on the table. With gingerbread spice and dark chocolate, a dream. What I love very much. When the cake is made quick and easy. Important in the case of sponge cake, the ingredients should be all warm and the butter soft. So the result is unbeatable delicious and soft. Beat the butter with the sugar until frothy. Then submerge the eggs individually. Mix sieved flour with baking powder. And mix this with the warm chocolate milk under the butter mixture. Do not go to the baking soda starts to work. In the greased gugelhupform, bake for 30 min at 180 degrees.
I always take dark chocolate for baking. If you do not like one, you can use a lighter variety. For example, Made from my wish list.
Christmas Cake + Wish listPrint Pin Rate
- 180 g flour
- 100 g vegan butter soft
- 90 g sugar
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 160 ml almond milk
- 120 g dark chocolate chopped
- 2 heaped tsp gingerbread spice
- pinch of salt
- Heat almond milk in a saucepan and let the chocolate melt in it. Allow to cool slightly.
- Butter, spices, salt and sugar froth, which takes about 5 minutes.
- Stir the eggs one after the other.
- Mix the flour with baking powder add to the buttery mass with lukewarm chocolate milk.
- Dough in a greased head shape or a jumping mold (⌀ 20-23 cm).
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes. Take the cake lukewarm from the mold.
Oh, what about the gifts! Already for the loved ones worried? No, If you are looking for a product, here you can see a collection of lovely products from Kitchen helpers, beauty products, bad weather goodies and delicious for body and soul.
1. gloves 2. lemongrass shampoo 3. rubber boots 4. hair serum 5. stool 6. rolling pin 7. placeset 8. coffee pot 9. gin 10. smoothie book 11. chocolate 12. vitamix 13. Mason Ball 14. cup Nordic Sea 15. kitchen scissors 16. spiralizer
Do you have christmas rituals?
SHARE THE LOVE!
Don’t forget to tag me on Social Media @klaraslife and use the hashtag #klaraslife . Love your creations!
*This page contains affiliate links. When buying via the link, I get a small pocket money, with which I can finance my blog. For you, the price remains self-evident. Thank you very much for your support!!