This post is also available in german/deutsch.Finally Weekend. Saturday is farmers market day. I love to buy vegetables, herbs and fruit. And we enjoy a cup of coffee or tea. At home we made creamy Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce. The best way to eat vegetables in combination with pasta.
If you don´t have time it`s a great recipe and a great change to tomato sauce. And bet the kids love it too?
If you try this Cauliflower Alfredo sauce or one of our other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag us @KLARASLIFEon Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE so we can see them and share with the community! Thank you!
Creamy cauliflower alfredo sauce
- ½ cauliflower cooked
- 250 ml vegetable broth + more
- 100 ml of plant based milk
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- ¼ tsp nut meg
- 200 g of noodles
- Fry the garlic in olive oil.
- Place the noodle water and cook the noodles (see the package guide)
- Pour cauliflower, broth, milk, garlic, salt and nutmeg into a blender. Blend for several minutes until the sauce is very smooth. If necessary add more liquide.
- The sauce should be creamy and not too thick.
- Drain the pasta and place in the pan in which the garlic was fried.
- Add cauliflower sauce and mix.
- Serve on plate and topped with chopped parsley and freshly ground pepper.
- Vegetarian: If you like add grated Parmesan
I mix my soups and sauces always in the mixer, the result is so creamy. Now with hot ingredients you have to be careful. Let it cool down and warm up again after mixing.
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.