This posts also available in german/deutsch.Moist Cranberry cardamom cake! Normally, cranberries are not my thing, at least until recently. But now I’ve rediscovered it for myself.
And I think they are great for the Christmas season and not just because of their pretty red color. No, they are also great in cookies and cakes.
If you don`t have cranberries at home or you do not like it, you can also use raisins or chopped dates.
What are your favorite cookies? Do you bake the same every year?
So I always bake my 1-2 favorites (you can also find one here) and then 3-4 new ones added.
So It’s never boring.
If you try this cardamom cranberry cake or one of my other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag us @KLARASLIFEon Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE so we can see them and share with the community! Thank you!
Cardamom cranberry cake with almonds and vanilla
- 100 g of coconut sugar
- 200 g vegan butter soft
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 2 organic eggs
- 100 g spelt flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 40 g cranberries chopped
- 20 g almonds chopped
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Beat the butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla and spices creamy with the whisk of the hand mixer or the food processor.
- Stir in the flour.
- Spread the dough in a square baking pan (23 cm) lined with baking paper.
- Sprinkle with cranberries and almonds and bake for 20-30 minutes. Make a stick sample. If the cake is too dark, cover with aluminum foil.
- Allow to cool and cut.
- Stored in a tin box, the cubes last about 2 weeks.
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.