Sunday, green, Pancakes! Oh yes I made green kale pancakes and they are super delicious. And the best you need only 5 ingredients and 20 minutes.
- 4 tbsp flour ( Spelt oder wheat)
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 handful of kale fresh or frozen
- 150 ml oat milk
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- Herb yogurt:
- parsley, chopped
- dill, chopped
- 3 tablespoons soy yogurt
- Add all pancake ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Scoop ¼ cup measurements onto the lightly-greased griddle and gently spread to make a pancake shape. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown. You'll know they're ready to flip when bubbles form on top and the edges.
- Place on a large plate and keep warm in a 200 degree oven until ready for serving.
- Pour the yogurt ingredients into a small bowl and mix.
- Serve the pancakes with yogurt and avocado.
Hello healthy breakfast.
And perfect for the whole family
If you try this recipe, let me know how it goes! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #klaraslife on Instagram