This post is also available in german.
Who doesn’t love fluffy thick pancakes with lots of maple syrup? Simple and unbeatable. This pancake mix conjures up exactly those pancakes on your breakfast table! Brilliant or and you can season and sweeten it to your taste. Have fun mixing, baking and of course eating.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #klaraslife on Instagram. We’d love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
- 500 g flour
- 4 tbsp of flaxseed, grinded
- pinch of salt
- 1 packet a 15g baking powder
- 3 tbsp coconut blossom sugar
- 2 tsp spices of your choice (cinnamon, vanilla, cardamom)
- In a large bowl, mix the ingredients well together. Best with a whisk or wooden spoon.
- Stir gently for 1 minute, so that everything is evenly distributed.
- Fill the pancake mix in a well-sealed container or fill in a reusable zip bag.
- The pancake mix lasts about 5 months.
What do you need to activate the dough?
1 PORTION A 6 Pancakes
- 125 g pancake mix
- 200 ml of plant based milk (oat, rice, almond … whatever you prefer).
- If you like add 1 tbsp poppy seeds, few citrus or orange zest.
Before you give the milk to the dough, you heat the pan. Add milk to the pancake mix and mix quickly, the dough is a bit wobbly but becomes firmer due to the flaxseed. Put some oil in the pan and then add about 2 tablespoons of dough to the pan. If the dough gets bubbles you can turn it over.
Serve with maple syrup, fruit or chocolate.