This post is also available in german/deutsch
Summer, sun, strawberries, watermelons together in a cool drink! Oh, yes, so I imagine my summer day. The legs dangling in the cool wet and the sun tickles my nose. Creamy, fruity and refreshing at the same time. Even before the drink it´s over, I’m looking forward to my second one! hey it´s finally summer (or spring)
IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE, LET US KNOW! LEAVE A COMMENT, RATE IT, AND DON’T FORGET TO TAG A PHOTO #KLARASLIFE ON INSTAGRAM. WE’D LOVE TO SEE WHAT YOU COME UP WITH. THANK YOU!
Strawberry Watermelon Slush with white Rum
- 1 handful frozen strawberries
- 1 handful watermelon pieces
- 4 tbsp white rum
- 1 Limon
- ice cubes or crushed ice
- optional 1tbsp sugar
- Mix the strawberries, watermelon and some sugar in the mixer creamy.
- Add rum and briefly blend.
- In glasses feel and serve with lemon quarter and ice.
- Add the mint to the decoration.
If you have kids or Do you don´t drink alcohol, leave it away. It tastes great also!