This post is also available in deutsch.I don’t remember when I made my last quiche. From now on it is served more often on the table, such as our delicious broccoli quiche recipe. Weekend is market day. We love to shop there. Local and seasonal products are in the foreground here. All the delicious and fresh products, wonderful.
And farmer markets are great sources of inspirations. Often I get my ideas there. After the market we went to our fav coffee store. There we love to talk about everything, with a cup of coffee and delicious treats like homemade cake or my favorite pretzel with butter.If you try this Broccoli Quiche recipe or one of our other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Instagram: Tag us @KLARASLIFE and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE so we can see them and share with the community! Thank you!
Broccoli quiche recipe
- 200 g of flour
- 110 g cold butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp of cold water
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 160 g broccoli
- 90 ml milk
- 50 ml cream
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- black pepper
- 50 g grated cheese
- 2 eggs
- sliced almonds - handful
- Tart / quiche pan 20 cm
- Put all the ingredients for the dough in a blender and make them into a dough or put them in a bowl and quickly knead with your hands into a dough.
- Line the tart pan with the dough and chill.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Finely chop the onions and garlic and fry in a pan with olive oil.
- Mix the eggs with milk and cream and add the onions. Salt and pepper.
- Blanch the broccoli and then drain well, if necessary, remove the remaining water in the salad spinner.
- Take the dough out of the fridge and prick the bottom several times with a fork.
- Add the egg mass and top with the broccoli. Sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Bake in the oven for 40-50 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm or chilled.
- Good Appetite
- vegan option
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.