This post is also available in german/deutsch
Hello guys! Here is the recipe from my moist and yummy hazelnut banana bread. What are you doing with ripe bananas? If I have ripe bananas at home. I bake banana bread, make smoothies, freeze them for nice cream or make banana pancakes.
Moist and fluffy hazelnut banana bread
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #klaraslife on Instagram. We’d love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
- Baking form 22 cm
- 140 g hazelnuts, roasted and then roughly chopped
- 50 g hazelnut, ground
- 110 g wheat flour
- 140 g cornmeal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 120 ml sunflower oil
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 75 - 100 g of coconut blossom sugar
- 120 ml of water
- 200 g dark chocolate
- Grease the baking form or cover with baking paper.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix flours, ground hazelnuts, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Mash bananas and mix well with sugar, oil, vanilla and water.
- Mix the flour mixture into the banana mixture (don`t over mix). Add the chopped hazelnuts and place in the baking form.
- Bake in the middle for 40-50 minutes until the top is brown and a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool briefly in the form and then let cool completely on a grid.
- Melt chocolate over a water bath and pour over the cake. Garnish with sugar pearls if you like.
enjoy this super yummy hazelnut banana bread.