This post is also available in German (Deutsch).Delicious Turmeric Brussels sprouts. I love this time and the best time is when it’s snowing. Everything is reflective and true happiness comes over me. It was like that when I was a kid and I’m glad that my feelings for that special time are still there.
Just a few weeks before, we think about what we could eat. Definitely something vegetarian. And since I’m totally into Brussels sprouts, Ramin thought of something delicious. Turmeric Brussels sprouts with rice. The dish is perfect as a main course or as a small appetizer. But it is still tasted and cooked, so stay tuned – Subscribe us and you will never miss any new recipes!
If you try this turmeric Brussels sprouts or one of my other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag us @KLARASLIFEon Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE so we can see them and share with the community! Thank you!
Turmeric Brussels sprouts with rice and cucumber mint yogurt
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped or grated
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Ginger piece, chopped
- Brussels sprouts washed and quartered
- purple or green Chinese cabbage cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 cup of rice
- Salt + Pepper
- Wash rice and cook according to package instructions.
- Fry the onions, garlic, turmeric, cinnamon and ginger in a large pan in oil.
- Add Brussels sprouts and sauté briefly.
- Mix the cup of water with 1 tablespoon of tahini and add to the Brussels sprouts. Cover it and cook over low heat. 10 min
- Add raisins and Chinese cabbage.
- Serve mint yoghurt with rice and cucumber.
CUCUMBER MINZ YOGHURT
1 small cucumber
2 sticks of mint, finely chop
200 g yoghurt, alternative soy yoghurt
1/2 tsp. Cumin
2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
Grate cucumber and sprinkle with salt. 5 min. to let go.
Mix yoghurt with salt, cumin and mint.
Squeeze the cucumber and stir in the yoghurt.
Decorate with pomegranate seeds and mint.
We are happy to see your recreations on Instagram –> @klaraslife
And for more inspirations follow me on PINTEREST.
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.