What is actually always in the refrigerator, is tofu, carrots, chinese cabbage (seasonal) soy sauce and cucumbers. For tofu vegetables Chảo Mì
Tofu vegetable Chảo Mì
- 200 g Mi noodles
- 1 carrot cut into fine strips
- 1 half cucumber cut into fine strips
- 1 handful green beans blanched and diced (oblique)
- ½ Chinese cabbage cut into fine strips
- 150 g of smoked tofu diced
- Champignon quartered
- sesame oil
- Soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame
- 1 chili finely chopped
- 1 piece of ginger finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- Make noodles after pack instruction and drain. Tofu fried in sesame oil golden, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add some oil to the pan and sauté the chili, garlic, ginger and sesame. Do not leave too dark. Add beans, cucumber and carrot 5 minutes, then sauté cabbage. Stir. 2 tablespoons soy sauce and the noodles into the pan and mix everything together. Add the mushrooms.
- Arrange on the plate and garnish with the tofu. Who likes coriander still as decoration.
If you do not get a coriander, you can also add some parsley. I love it very sharp and always take 1 whole chili or even sometimes 2. If you do not like it, just take half a chilli.