This post is also available in german/deutsch
Hello friends, my first cookies with Aquafaba and I am totally excited! The cookies are super soft and taste delicious nutty through the Tigernut flour. You only need 10 ingredients, 20 min and then you have the best oatmeal cookies, yummy! Autumn is definitely arrived. And I must think of my time in Connecticut for 10 years. I have seen the beautiful indian summer and every year I dreaming of this time. The landscape was so breathtaking and I hope I will return on day.
If you try this recipe, let us know how it goes! Leave a comment, rate it (it’s super helpful!), and don’t forget to tag a photo #klarasfood on Instagram so we can see what you come up with. Thanks and happy day.
Grab & Go Rolled Oat Cookies
- 65 g oatmeal
- 85 g of tigernut flour
- 15 g of coconut rasp
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 70 g of coconut blossom sugar
- 60 ml of Aquafaba liquid in the can of chickpeas
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil or peanut butter oil
- optional chocolate, melted
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat aquafaba (using a handheld mixer or by whisking vigorously) until light and fluffy and loose peaks have formed.
- To the aquafaba, add the almond butter, oil, and vanilla and beat or whisk to combine. (The mixture will deflate a little - that's OK). Then add to dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Form cookies and bake on the middle rail at 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes golden brown.
- Optional: allow to cool and drip with chocolate.
Text & Images: Kathrin