What is a healthy fastfood snack? Eat healthy, with healthy ingredients, little effort but with full enjoyment.
I love burgers and I love pumpkins and so I bring together what I love and boom my pumpkin millet patties are born.The patties are vegan, but If you like you can add 2 tbsp feta or grated cheese.
It tastes super delicious with tomatoes, avocado, pears slices!, dill and mustard cashew sauce from Nina Nourish Atelier, or tomato sunflower pate. You can eat it in buns or in lettuce leaves like me!
If you try these pumpkin millet patties or one of my other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag @KLARASLIFE on Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE We would love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
Pumpkin millet patties
- 1 cup cooked pumpkin
- 1 cup white beans washed and drained
- 1/2 zucchini grated
- 1 cup cooked millet
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp nutrition yeast
- 3 tbsp chickpea flour
- pepper salt
- Add pumpkin, beans, salt, pepper and paprika in your food processor and blend it smooth.
- Pour in a big mixing bowl. Add millet, chickpea flour, zucchini and nutrition yeast and stir well.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat your pan with oil and bake the burger golden. Each side 3-5mins. Turn careful!
- Garnish with avocado, tomatoes, cucumber, cream and pears.
I bake my pumpkin pieces in the oven at 200 degrees, for about 15 mins. Or until it`s soft. I love pumpkins and it is also very healthy. It provides many nutrients such as beta-carotene, vitamin A, magnesium, calcium and potassium.
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.