What is a healthy fastfood snack? Eat healthy, with healthy ingredients, little effort but with full enjoyment.
I love burgers and I love pumpkins and so I bring together what I love and boom my pumpkin millet burger is born, haha.
The burger is vegan, but If you like you can add 2 tbsp feta or grated parmesan.
It tastes super delicious with tomatoes, avocado, pears slices!, dill and mustard cashew sauce from Nina Nourish Atelier, or tomato sunflower pate. You can eat it in buns or in lettuce leaves like me!
Pumpkin Millet Burger; Say hello to autumnPrint Pin Rate
- 1 cup cooked pumpkin
- 1 cup white beans washed and drained
- 1/2 zucchini grated
- 1 cup cooked millet
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp nutrition yeast
- 3 tbsp chickpea flour
- pepper salt
- Add pumpkin, beans, salt, pepper and paprika in your food processor and blend it smooth.
- Pour in a big mixing bowl. Add millet, chickpea flour, zucchini and nutrition yeast and stir well.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat your pan with oil and bake the burger golden. Each side 3-5mins. Turn careful!
- Garnish with avocado, tomatoes, cucumber, cream and pears.
I bake my pumpkin pieces in the oven at 200 degrees, for about 15 mins. Or until it`s soft. I love pumpkins and it is also very healthy. It provides many nutrients such as beta-carotene, vitamin A, magnesium, calcium and potassium.
What is your favorite veggie burger recipe? Love to hear or to see your creations.