One pot pasta with beans and tofu. Well, my recipe may not be the classic one. But One Pot fits pretty much anyway. With my recipe, I have fried some ingredients before, it should ultimately taste good.
An super easy, delicious and healthy recipe for every day!
One Pot Pasta with Tofu and BeansPrint Pin Rate
- 200 g penne
- 1 eggplant
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 150 g kidney beans
- 200 g tofu smoked best
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 a 400g canned tomato
- 200 ml vegetable stock + more
- Parsley or basil
- Salt pepper
- ½ tsp smoked paprika powder
- roasted pine nuts
- Finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Put the eggplant cubes in a sieve, salt and place so that it can drain off (leave to soak for 5-10 minutes)
- Finely mash the tofu with the fork.
- Heat olive oil in a large pot. Sweat the onion and garlic and add the eggplant cubes.
- Sauté and stir again.
- Add Tofu, tomato paste, paprika powder sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the canned tomatoes, broth, beans and penne. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Salt, pepper, stir and add some broth, depending on consistency.
- Serve with pine nuts and herbs.