Hi friends. It´s very delicious my new recipe for Lemon Chia Parfait. Creamy and perfect for a quick breakfast in the morning. For the berry sauce you can use raspberries instead of strawberries. It tastes fantastic also.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #klaraslife on Instagram. We’d love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup rice milk
- 2-3 tbsp yogurt plant based or coconut flavor
- lemon zest
- * 1 tsp maple syrup If you like it sweet!
- Strawberry sauce
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 tbsp maca powder optional
- Mix chia seeds with milk in a bowl and let it soak 30 minutes.
- Add 2 tbsp yogurt, lemon zest, vanilla + * maple syrup and stir.
- Blend your strawberries; I use a mix of frozen and fresh strawberries, the color gets more intense
- + 1 tbsp maca powder.
- Layers in a glass, I start with the chia pudding. If you are finish, mix 1 tbsp yogurt with the rest of strawberry sauce and cover the top layer.
- Last but not least garnish with your berries!
- Yay. Now ready to eat!!
- A tip: I let it stand for 5-10 minutes, then the berries are thawed.