This post is also available in german/deutsch
Ready for green tea soba noodles with rainbow veggies?! This is a super lunch and also perfect for your lunch box.
green Tea Soba noddles with rainbow veggies
- 1 Pack of Green Tea Soba Noodles
- 2 carrots yellow + orange
- 1 cup chick peas washed and drained
- 1 packet of mixed jalapenos mild to hot
- 2 spring onions green in rings white part in strips
- ½ eel finely chopped lemongrass
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- red onions sliced
- ½ red Habanero or Thai chili finely chopped
- 1 tbsp misopaste mix with1 tbsp noodle water
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Cook noodles according to instructions.
- Slightly catch some noodle water and set aside.
- Cut yellow carrot in sliced and orange one striped.
- In a large pan, fry the vegetables after cooking in peanut oil.
- Add Miso, Soya sauce and sesame oil.
- Add noddles in pan or directly in the plate.
- Serve with Thai basil, avocado and with the green of the spring onions.
Serve with cilantro green also.