This post is also available in german/deutsch
Hi lovelies! Ready for something special? yasss…. okay here are my extra fluffy vanilla crepes. whooo.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #klaraslife on Instagram. We’d love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
Fluffy Vanilla Crêpes
- 2 tbsp vegan butter - melted
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 180 g of flour
- 150 ml milk - oat vanilla milk
- ½ tsp bourbon vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Add all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- If the dough is too thick, add some sparkling water.
- In a medium sized pan, fry the crepes golden brown on both sides.
- Fold and serve with nut cream and berries.
I hope you like it!
PIN MY PICTURES ON PINTEREST!
Recipe & Images: Kathrin