This post is also available in german/deutsch.
Fast pasta dishes or dishes in general are just great. Hopp Hopp and it’s done. Yeah, that’s how I love it. Good ingredients, nothing complicated the stomach is full and I am happy. But that does not mean that I do not like dishes that last longer or are more sophisticated, I think the mix makes it and I like to create and try something new and different every day.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #klaraslife on Instagram. We’d love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
Fast Pasta Recipe with Capsicum
- Cook spaghetti according the package instructions.
- Cut the capsicum into thin strips. Finely chop garlic.
- Heat the olive oil in your large pan and sauté the capsicum, garlic and roast for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree, sauté for 1 minute and pour in a little bit of pasta water.
- Add the chilli flakes and parsley and season to taste.
- Drain the pasta and mix with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with feta or a vegan variety.