Ohhh I love it!
Ahhhh guys what I did just before. Homemade chocolate cherry granola is always the best. The taste reminds me to my childhood.
Choco Pops with the little monkey! But trust me, this granola taste even better than this. Ups… And it´s even healthier!! yayIf you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #klaraslife on Instagram. We’d love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
Chocolate Cherry GranolaPrint Pin Rate
- Mix all try ingredients in a big mixing bowl.
- Without chocolate chips and cherries
- In a small saucepan simply heat the coconut oil and syrup. Then add the cacao powder, salt and cinnamon to the saucepan and stir until blended.
- Pour the chocolate sauce onto the oat mixture and mix until the chocolate has coated each ingredients.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and pour the chocolate granola on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Be careful to make sure the edges are crisp but not burnt.
- After 15 minutes add the cherries.
- Let cool completely and add the chocolate chips.
- Pour into your jar and enjoy it with milk of your choice, fruits and yogurt!
What do you like in your granola? Do you like it chocolaty, spicy, nutty or fruity? I´m looking forward to hear from you!
Enjoy and be sure to tag klaraslife on Instagram so I can see how you make your creations! #klaraslife