Legumes are just wonderful and so versatile. Whether in soups, stews, pasta, as puree or side dish, spicy or mild. In legumes stuck many healthy ingredients. Much protein, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, vitamin B1, magnesium, zinc and iron.
If you try this chili tomato beans or one of my other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag @KLARASLIFE on Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE We would love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
Chili tomato beans
- 1 cup black eye beans soaked overnight
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 2 thai chili peppers finely chopped
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- pinch curry powder
- handful coriander
- salt pepper
- mint leaves
- Drain your soaked beans. Cook the beans soft (20-30minutes)
- Heat oil in a sauce pan, add garlic and chili. Sauté until fragrant, stir occasionally. Add curry and pepper.
- Lower the heat, add tomate paste and saute 2-5 minutes. Add 250 ml water and bring to boil. Add the beans and stir gently.
- Add cinnamon and chopped coriander. Saute for a couple of minutes.
- Serve with fladbread, mint leaves, cooked celery sticks, olives and feta.
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.