You can never eat enough soups, and winter is just too perfect for that. This creamy potato celery soup strengthens and warms you from the inside and the fine hint of horseradish gives the subtle spiciness.. Delicious!
Cellery Potato Soup Smith horseradish
- ½ celery root diced
- 4 potatoes quartered
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 1 slice of ginger
- 600 ml vegetable broth
- ½ teaspoon horseradish
- 2 celery
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Fry the chopped celery, garlic and ginger with oil in a large saucepan.
- Add potatoes and vegetable stock.
- Cover and simmer for 25 minutes. Or until the vegetables are soft. Who likes gives a shot of white wine.
- In the meantime, cut the celery into thin strips and fry with turmeric in the pan.
- Puree the soup with a hand blender or blender.
- Put it back in the pot and add some liquid if consistency.
- Stir in the horseradish and warm briefly again, then place in small bowls.
- Garnish with the roasted celery.
Serve mit Radicchio Fennel Salad.
Recipe: Ramin / Images: Kathrin