Hi friends fresh and easy – Broccoli pear salad. Fast in the kitchen and look what`s in the pantry. Luckily I have a broccoli there. I love broccoli it`s a vitamin bomb.
Broccoli stimulates the metabolism of all body cells. Especially for vegans or vegetarians it`s high content of iron, magnesium, b-vitamins, calcium and folic acid.
My pantry is full with apples and pears, perfect, I have picked the pear. Together with raisins, red onion and a handful almonds back to the kitchen. It`s a super quick recipe for a healthy salad!
Broccoli, Pear + Roasted Almond, Raisins Salad with yogurt dressing
- 1 bunch of broccoli chopped in small florets, blanched
- 1 red onion finely planed
- 1/2 pear finely planed
- 1 small hand roasted almond chopped
- 1 cup yogurt or plant based yogurt like soy yogurt
- Place broccoli in a serving bowl, together with pears, onions, raisins, yogurt and roasted almonds.
- Toss to combine.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- I use my hand to mix together making sure that all broccoli florets are coated with yogurt.
- You can also use raw broccoli,
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.