It is autumn! And as in all seasons that comes, I have a weeping and a laughing eye. Sad that the hot time is over and cheerfully gather over cool fresh days, cardigans, boots, chestnuts and more. Especially about many delicious things. Apples, plums, pumpkins, mushrooms, corn, grapes, chestnuts, blackberries and cabbages. I am already rapturous with all the delicious things that I enumerate. yay!
Ramin has created for you a colorful and autumn pasta look. If you do not like raisins, just leave them out. Although they are excellent to taste, but with raisins it is probably so either you like them or not. 🙂
Autumnal Carrots Linguine with Radicchio Onion VegetablesPrint Pin Rate
- 100 g of linguine Pasta
- 2 carrots
- 2-3 leaves Radicchio white and red part cut separate in strips
- ½ Spring onion Julienne
- a few raisins optional
- some pine nuts roasted
- some fennel green
- 2 small tomatoes
- Parsley chopped
- salt pepper
- olive oil
- Cook noodles according to the instructions. Slightly catch some noodle water.
- Peel the carrots and use the spiral cutter to prepare thin vegetable spaghetti.
- Cook in salted water for 3-4 minutes and drain.
- Fry parsley, white part of Radicchio, Julienne onions in olive oil.
- Add 2 tbsp of noodle water and 1 tbsp white wine.
- Add the raisins and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, add fennel green and the red part of the radicchio. Salt & Peppers.
- Mix Pasta and carrot spaghetti together and served on a plate.
- Serve with the radicchio onion mixture and serve with pine nuts, quartered tomatoes and basil.
Recipe & Styling: Ramin
Text & Images: Kathrin