This post is also available in german/deutsch. It`s time for spring and it´s time for asparagus and mushroom pasta.
White or green, both have a delicious taste.
You can serve it as salad or as a warm dishes. When I take it as a salad, I add more green leaves, like chopped parsley or cilantro.
If you try this asparagus & mushroom pasta or one of my other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag @KLARASLIFE on Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE We would love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
Asparagus and Mushroom pasta
- 5 white asparagus or green
- 4-5 mushrooms
- 1 red onion
- 1 garlic clove
- handful peas frozen or fresh
- salt pepper
- basil + fennel green
- 100 g whole wheat pasta
- Place pasta water to boil on the stove.
- Finely chop the onions and garlic and prep the mushrooms in small pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a medium pan over medium heat, add onion and garlicc and cook few minutes, until fragrant.
- Add mushrooms, asparagus slices, salt and pepper and fry 5 minutes.
- Add peas and stir few minutes. Drain the pasta and place in the pan and toss well to combine. Add fresh basil and fennel green.
- Serve with cheese and more green leaves.
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.