It`s time for spring. It´s time for asparagus! And I love asparagus.
White or green, both have a delicious taste.
You can serve it as salad or as a warm dishes. When I take it as a salad, I add more green leaves, like chopped parsley or cilantro.
Spaghetti with Asparagus and MushroomsPrint Pin Rate
- 5 white asparagus or green
- 4-5 mushrooms
- 1 red onion
- 1 garlic clove
- handful peas frozen or fresh
- salt pepper
- basil + fennel green
- 100 g whole wheat pasta
- Place pasta water to boil on the stove.
- Finely chop the onions and garlic and prep the mushrooms in small pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a medium pan over medium heat, add onion and garlicc and cook few minutes, until fragrant.
- Add mushrooms, asparagus slices, salt and pepper and fry 5 minutes.
- Add peas and stir few minutes. Drain the pasta and place in the pan and toss well to combine. Add fresh basil and fennel green.
- Serve with cheese and more green leaves.