This post is also available in german/deutsch
Strawberry Crumble Cake with hazelnuts
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #klaraslife on Instagram. We’d love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
- 400 g of fruity strawberries
- 1 tbsp tapioca starch
- Optional 1 tbsp elderflower syrup
- 110 g of ground hazelnuts or almonds
- 125 g of rolled oats
- 90 g of coconut blossom sugar
- 120 g of liquid vegan butter
- 50 g of flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Lay out a baking sheet (cmxcm) with baking paper.
- Strawberries, clean and quarter.
- Mix with the starch, vanilla and, if desired, elderflower syrup in a bowl and set aside.
- Mix the dough ingredients well with each other.
- / Set aside the dough for the crumble.
- Put the remaining dough into the mold and press it flat.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and spread the strawberries + brew on top.
- Cover with the sprinkles and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy.
- If you like, add some coconut whipped cream.
Enjoy this delicious strawberry Cake!