new month new pasta recipe! Red wine Pasta with pumpkin walnut sauce! Easy, spicy and unique. Topped with Dukkah spice. You can find the spice recipe HERE
- 90 g spaghetti
- 220 ml dry red wine
- 400 ml of water
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Sage, finely cut
- 1 piece of pumpkin, diced ½ cup
- 1 small handful of walnuts, finely chop
- Chilli flakes
- salt pepper
- Dukkha spice
- Bring water, red wine and salt to a boil and cook the pasta until it is firm.
- Roast onions, garlic, chilli flakes and sage in a pan, add pumpkin and walnuts. Briefly roast.
- Add 4 tablespoons of noodle water and simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Salts & Peppers
- Add the spaghetti and season with parsley and dukkah.
- Serve with Parmesan if you like
I hope you like it! Leave a message and don´t forget to tag your pictures with @klaraslife on Instagram.
Recipe & Images: Kathrin